About Productivity Press
For more than 20 years, Productivity Press has developed the largest catalog available anywhere of publications and learning tools about continuous improvement. Today we are the premier source of authoritative information on organizational improvement.
Productivity Press is now part of CRC Press. Please note that when you browse and search for our products you will be directed to CRCPress.com. You will be able to find all of our quality publications plus the great titles that CRC Press publishes as well. This integration of websites provides you, our customer, with even more options to find the information and content you need. Learn More >
New Books and Lean Classics
Tweets by @leaninsiderblog
Productivity Press In The News
- Thomas Jackson, author of Hoshin Kanri for the Lean Enterprise, will present at the Central Coast Lean Summit, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Watch CRC Press author David Mann's new YouTube video about the new edition of his book "Creating a Lean Culture: Tools to Sustain Lean Conversions."
- Check out why CRC Press author Marc Jensen sifts through trash in this great article from The Oklahoma Daily.
- Where Does ERP Selection Fit with Your Continuous Improvement Efforts? Here's an article from FindAccountingSoftware.com that may help answer this question.
- The American Evaluation Association highlighted "The Basics of Achieving Professional Certification: Enhancing Your Credentials" in the March issue of their newsletter. You can view the entire newsletter here.
- Achieving STEEEP Health Care is a 2014 recipient of the Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award for its contributions to the understanding of operational excellence. Watch the video of this award winning book here.
- Shingo Prize Winners Announced! Congratulations to the Productivity Press winners in general lean: The Mastery of Innovation: A Field Guide to Lean Product Development by Katherine Radeka and Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements by Mark Graban & Joseph Swartz.