About Productivity Press
For more than 20 years, Productivity Press has developed the largest catalog available anywhere of publications and learning tools about continuous improvement. Today we are the premier source of authoritative information on organizational improvement.
Productivity Press is now part of CRC Press. Please note that when you browse and search for our products you will be directed to CRCPress.com. You will be able to find all of our quality publications plus the great titles that CRC Press publishes as well. This integration of websites provides you, our customer, with even more options to find the information and content you need. Learn More >
New Books and Lean Classics
Getting Started and Healthcare
Tweets by @leaninsiderblog
Productivity Press In The News
- Thomas Jackson, author of Hoshin Kanri for the Lean Enterprise, will present at the Central Coast Lean Summit, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Watch CRC Press author David Mann's new YouTube video about the new edition of his book "Creating a Lean Culture: Tools to Sustain Lean Conversions."
- Check out why CRC Press author Marc Jensen sifts through trash in this great article from The Oklahoma Daily.
- Where Does ERP Selection Fit with Your Continuous Improvement Efforts? Here's an article from FindAccountingSoftware.com that may help answer this question.
- The American Evaluation Association highlighted "The Basics of Achieving Professional Certification: Enhancing Your Credentials" in the March issue of their newsletter. You can view the entire newsletter here.
- Achieving STEEEP Health Care is a 2014 recipient of the Shingo Research and Professional Publication Award for its contributions to the understanding of operational excellence. Watch the video of this award winning book here.
- Raymond C. Floyd, author of Liquid Lean: Developing Lean Culture in the Process Industries, will be an official key note speaker at the TPM ExperienceConference in New Orleans, LA. Take advantage of this special offer of free white paper and case studies from Productivity Inc. Click here to access this offer today!
- Shingo Prize Winner Announced! The 12 Principles of Project Excellence: A Leaders Approach to Improving Project Results, won a Shingo Prize. Congratulations Adil Dalal!
- Congratulations to Ronald Bercaw, author of Lean Leadership for Healthcare, who won the Shingo Prize for the second time. He previously won for Taking Improvement from the Assembly Line to Healthcare.
- Provocative Ideas Webinar with Ralph Jackson, author of Getting Unstuck. Click here to register for the webinar today!
- Shingo Prize Winner Announced! Congratulations to yet another Productivity Press winner of lean and operational excellence: Lean RFS (Repetitive Flexible Supply): Putting the Pieces Together by Ian Fraser Glenday and Rick Sather.
- Shingo Prize Winners Announced! Congratulations to the Productivity Press winners in general lean: The Mastery of Innovation: A Field Guide to Lean Product Development by Katherine Radeka and Healthcare Kaizen: Engaging Front-Line Staff in Sustainable Continuous Improvements by Mark Graban & Joseph Swartz.